Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Musical Spotlight: C-BANGA

C-Banga
Part of my Job as a blogger is keeping my readers updated on The New Rising Rappers, who have potential to change the game altogether. They say hip-hop is dead but recently there has been so much new talent coming up and it looks like they just might make in time to Revive what is left of that broad Hip-Hop. Recently I listened to C-Banga Music and now it has found its way on iPod. After hearing a couple of  his songs I was so taken away by his talent, I had to reach out to him and grab an interview.


C-Banga is a young talented upcoming rapper from the Birth Place of Basketball Springfield, MA. In the beginning of his rap career he has had the pleasure to open up for some of the great artist in the Game. Just to drop a few names...Luda, Currency, New Found Glory, and Raekwon. For a young man that has only started his rap career just a few short years ago, he has accomplished a lot.

His love and passion for his craft and his fans speaks for itself through his music. C-Banga is inspired by two of the greatest rappers in the game today and 1 being the #1 rapper of decade. Below he explains who his favorite rappers are today.
Rick Ross and Eminem both for different reasons. They both a great artists ya know, but Em never ceases to amaze me with his flow it’s sick and has its own sound. None of this cookie cutter rap you hear out here now where one rapper sounds just like the next. Rick Ross has his own style but it’s not the flow that gets me, it’s his swag, his moxie! That whole BOSS attitude, like so what if I’m fat, this shirt is coming off!
I personally like the fact that C-banga is not into the "Cookie Cutter Rap" that we have been hearing a lot of lately. It's important to come into the game expecting to bring something different to the forefront.

Dreams? That’s an easy one! To be one of the greatest SIGNED rappers of all time. Notice I emphasized the word “signed,” that’s a big part of any rappers dream, it’s usually step 1, before any real money, acclaim and fame come. As far as collaborations, it would have to depend on who’s hot at the time. Artists usually rise and fall, so my choice on a collaboration would be the complete sum of relevance with personal enjoyment of the artist. But that’s the future as for now the only collab I really do is with my partner Dre Cartier.
You have to admire his sense of personality. He is not trying to be the Next Jay-Z. He wants to be the greatest C-BANGA. Talented he is. Check out one of his video's below.


Remember to Check out C-Banga Music at WWW.C-BANGA.COM 

Message to the Fans From C-Banga
I have a song thats just for the fans called "We On" so def check that out on the site but it would be a simple, Thank you because, as cliché as this may sound, without ya’ll, I cease to exist. There is no me, without fans C-Banga disappears! So just thank you, and keep riding with me we gonna be on soon! FOREVER FLY FAMILY!
Next He will be opening up for Big Sean check him out!!! http://www.c-banga.com/!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment