Friday, April 8, 2011

Musical Spotlight: Yung Craze

Young Craze
With the releasing of his Debut Mix-tape Y-Ceason, Yung Craze has made quite a name for himself in the Underground Music Community. Through his own hit songs and  his remixes of hit songs such as Find your Love and Love Letter, Yung Craze has been able to build a loyal fan base and become one of today’s most promising  rising new rap artist.
The CT Native expressed his passion for creating meaningful songs in which his fans can relate to in an interview earlier this week.
Stating:
“I wanna tell my fans that I love them. I wanna be the one that can connect to my fans in any situation good or bad. I feel I am able to connect with my fans because I am able to paint a picture whether a situation or a celebration with my words. I want my music to be played every and anywhere, when people are trying to have fun or when people are going through a situation. I want my fans to be able to find guidance and wisdom through my music. Its all about the Fans.”
I looked forward to seeing what becomes of this blossoming talent. Did we forget to mention that Yung Craze is currently signed to Atlantic records? We he is; so be on the look out for him. As for the known future we can look forward to YC’s new Mix-Tape which is soon to drop and also he is in the process of obtaining his own Radio Show. We will keep you Posted on YC’s success and future endeavors.  As for now go and download his Mix-Tape Y-Ceason from DattPiffMixTape.com or ReverbNation.com for free. 

Check out YC here:

No comments:

Post a Comment