Monday, April 11, 2011

Love and Famly: Monica's Children


Lil Rocko, Monica, and Romelo

Today a picture from Black Celebrity Kids.com Revealed that Singer/Songwriter Monica children Rocko and Romelo are true basketball fans. And have some great taste in Teams. If you don't know I am a die Hard Laker fan myself, and so is Lil Rocko. I LOVEEEEE My Lakers. As you all know Monica married the handsome Laker, Shannon Brown.  ohhh lala... we like. lol. Little Romelo is so adorable but he is a Clippers fan. According to Monica he loves Rookie  Blake Griffin. Awe that is too cute. I bet he was excited when Blake jumped that car during All-Star weekend.  If you did not know... Monica has a future baller on her hand herself, with Lil Rocko. Lil Rocko is quite the rising basketball Star.
Romelo and Lil Rocko

No comments:

Post a Comment