Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Braxton Family Values Re-Cap


For those of you that watch and are in LOVEEEEEE with the hit-reality show Braxton Family Values, last nights episode was nothing less than amazing. With Tamar telling the TRUTH.COM to Trina trying to rebuild and restructure her life with Gabe. But the real talk of the Night was Towanda and Andre. Excuse me for being a little blunt, but Towanda if you are reading this LEAVE HIS ASS!!!
Now I agree with Toni on trying to work out your marriage and what not but sweetie you can't work with anyone who doesn't want to WORK or doesn't WORK. We are in a recession and I don't care whether he is a writer or not, if the books aren't selling and investors aren't investing, he needs to get up and find a J.O.B that can help put bread on the Table for his family. I admire Towanda for providing for her Family but if that was Me and I had to move out of my house with my husband on kids and my husband was not contributing and couldn't help me figure out what to do, he would be gone. I guess she loves him. We wish her the best of luck with that situation.
Anybody else just love Trina's personality? I do! And I admire her for trying to work on her marriage also but I must agree with Tamar when I say a new house will not turn Gabe into a New Man. I honestly think with a little counseling and Trina disciplining Gabe's behind, they can repair their marriage. I like the house too but if you going to move into something new don't move into something smaller.
Vince had asked the girls about doing another Braxton Album and I would honestly like to hear it. I think all the girls should be involved but I do understand Toni's and Tamar's situation. What do you guys think? Plus Tracey needs this album... I don't want her to regret her life decisions.

Next Episode: Seems crazy... Can't wait... Tracey seems to go off on my girl Tamar but we don't know, and are anxious to find out.
Click the Link Below for a preview of next weeks episode:
http://www.wetv.com/braxton-family-values/videos/braxton-family-values-evelyns-birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment