Wednesday, June 1, 2011

New Music: Beyonce- Best Thing I Never Had



Beyonce is back again with what seems to be the 3 single of her Upcoming Album Titled "4" called Best Thing I never Had. This song is about avoiding heartbreak, dodging the bullet by not settling for the loser. I can almost say that everyone can relate to that. With these singles just pouring out, I think what the label is doing is releasing many songs from her 72 songs potentials to see which ones the people like the most. Which I would keep this song. It is a lovely song.

Music Inside


Everyone is waiting for Beyonce to do some Pop but you must remember that Beyonce is versatile and is not just a pop artist. I love the R&B side of Beyonce. Keep working Bey.

I have had this on repeat and its really good. Tell me what you think.


No comments:

Post a Comment