Thursday, June 30, 2011

Teyana Taylor - Her Room




I know I said that I love JoJo's version of Marvin's room, But I am IN LOVE with Teyana Taylors version. The vocals are amazing on this track and the conflicting inner battle of the heart and mind makes it easy to relate to. We have all had those moments when our heart and mind just can't seem to agree with one another. Let's not forget she gets Sexy Omarion to play her ex love whom she still loves but can't completely trust with her heart. Tell me what you think.

1 comment:

  1. I simply love Teyana Taylor. She is young, fresh, stylish , singer, rapper, dancer, choreographer, pretty, brown, fit & her fro signifies her touch. There is absolutely nothing she can't do. Yes her video & song Her Room is as awesome as she. I hope she's picked up n the industry 2 fill parts that will on illuminate her gifts ten times fold.

    ReplyDelete