Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Music: Beyonce Title's Album/ New Video Teaser Extended



Beyonce has Titled her New Album soon to be released later on this year "4". The Album "4" will feature her new single Who Run The World Girls... which debuted at #33 on Billboards Top 100 but has since fallen. Though her single is not chart topping I predict that with the release of her video for the single, it is sure to climb the charts.
Here is a statement Beyonce released to the Examiner.com

"We all have special numbers in our lives, and 4 is that for me. It's the day I was born. My mother's birthday, and a lot of my friends' birthdays, are on the fourth; April 4 is my wedding date," Beyonce told Billboard. "I recorded more than 60 songs: everything I ever wanted to try, I just did it. I also gave myself more freedom to really belt out some songs, and bring soul singing back: I used a lot of the brassiness and grittiness in my voice that people hear in my live performance not necessarily on my records."
Continue reading on Examiner.com: Beyonce confirms 'Star Is Born' movie role, fourth album title - National Urban Pop | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/urban-pop-in-national/beyonce-confirms-star-is-born-movie-role-fourth-album-title#ixzz1M5AvU1yK

I am anxious to see what Bey comes out with next here is a longer clip of her New Video Teaser Who Run The World.


Source: Examiner.com

No comments:

Post a Comment