Monday, May 9, 2011

Keri Hilson: Fashion Against AIDS Campaign

Singer Songwriter Keri Hilson
Singer/Songwriter Keri Hilson has joined the H&M Fashion against AIDS Campaign. I was doing my annual online shopping at one of my favorite stores H&M when I came across the new Fashion Against Aids Campaign, that's when I seen miss "Keri baby" posing in the campaign. Hilson posed in a unisex full body Jump suit and she looked absolutely amazing. Keri is just one of many artist who have joined the Fashion against AIDS campaign. It is so good to see people using their Fame to help bring awareness to a disease that affects millions of people. I noticed that the campaign was promoted by celebrities wearing uni-sex clothing; which I thought was great because it targets everyone. AIDS is an autoimmune disease that affects more than 33 million people.

Below is a video on how Keri felt about the Campaign and why she chose to get involved:

No comments:

Post a Comment