Thursday, May 5, 2011

Musical SpotLight: Kelly Rowland- Motivation

Kelly Rowland


Kelly Rowland has been receiving so much applause for her single Motivation. The song and video features Young Money Cash Money's own Lil Wayne. I can not express the sexiness of this song and video. Ms.Kelly is doing her thang. I will even go as far to calling her a Diva. Yes Kelly is a Diva. The Destiny Child singer has always been one of my favorites, the raw talent she has is indescribable.
Motivation is one of my favorite songs out right now and I'm pretty sure its one of yours too. The video took it to another level. There was just so much sex appeal, spicy. Cant wait to see what she comes up with next. I'm sure we have not seen the last of the beautiful Motivation singer Kelly Rowland; it is her time and she is on her way up to the top.


No comments:

Post a Comment